Thursday 21 January 2016

Two More Paintings On Sale For St David's Hospice, Llandudno

Further to my last post Bob has asked me to post the final 2 paintings of the 4 sent for sale via the Peak Restaurant, Llanberis. Proceeds from any sales are to be sent to St David's Hospice. The services this hospice provides cannot be overstated.

Curly Bob is planning a grand party for unknown reasons at the moment but I could hazard a guess. All I know is that when things become quiet I know he is up to something. Numerous phone calls have been overheard and when no instructions have been given for a while then alarm bells begin to ring.

I am taking advantage of the lull to get some painting done for a new project but more about that in my next post. Meanwhile here are the 2 paintings mentioned above:-

"Y Garn  From Tryfan, Snowdonia", acrylic on canvas, 2015.


"Y Garn, Snowdonia", acrylic on canvas, 2015
 In strictness they are mixed media which I have used to produce an actual 3D effect in all 4 paintings in this series. I plan to do some more using various media until I achieve the result I require without any warping of the canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment